Have you heard about Every Door Direct Mail?
It’s the new ultra-affordable service from the USPS, that enables you to mail flats (flyers, brochures, menus) without the need for a costly mailing list. Plus, you don’t need a postage permit – and don’t have to pay any annual fees. In other words, you can still target every household and business but you won’t have to dish out hundreds of dollars.
Seize The Benefits
- Target a location near your business without an address list
- Easily exclude competitors and people who don’t want to receive your mailings
- Market locally to attract prospective, infrequent or former customers in your neighborhood
- Save money at 18 cents per flat-sized piece up to 3.3 ounces, the lowest possible rate for Standard Mail.
- No need for permits and fees.
- Build traffic and your customer base.
Ready To Get Started? - We'll Make It Easy!
There are several regulations and rules to the Every Door Direct Mail (EDDM) product, but don't worry – Minuteman Press of Northridge will handle all of the paperwork and hassle for you.
If you're ready to get started on an EDDM Project with us, please click here.
- Applies to Standard mail flats only
- Mailing must be destined for the local delivery area only
- Per piece weight up to 3.3 oz
- 5,000 maximum, per mailer, per day
- Pieces must be bundled in groups of 50
- Postage payment in full
- Cash, check or credit card *
- EDDM must be flat-sized
- Maximum 15" long, or 12" high, or .75" thick
- Minimums: 11.5" long, or 6.125" high, or .25" thick
USPS templates for 6.5 x 8 postcards and 8.5 x 11 postcards (or folded 11 x 17)
More details at the USPS EDDM site